Samsung Galaxy Devices Download Mode
- Turn the device off + unplug
- Wait 30 sec(screen off doesn't mean the device has finished turning off)
- Press-and-hold the power button and very shortly after (0.5 seconds, but not simultaneously) press-and-hold the left volume button
- Release the buttons as soon as you see something on screen. You should be looking at a USB icon and a digging Android.
- Make sure the digging Android is flashing. If the USB icon is flashing, press the left volume button to switch to the Android.
- Press the right volume button to select and enter download mode
Flashing Samsung Galaxy With ODIN
- Make sure the following is:
-- Re-Partition: NOT checked
-- Auto Reboot: checked-- F. Reset Time: checked
-- Flash Lock: NOT checked-- Phone EFS clear: NOT checked
-- Phone Bootloader Update: NOT checked
- put "android_fastboot_emmc_full_p4_16G_32G.pit" file in pit, and "P7510XABKME_P7510UEKME_HOME.tar" in pda.
Why are the downloads about 330MB while the over the air update is 67MB? Rather a large discrepancy.
@Roger BinnsProbably because the ota is only an update, whereas these are full installs
2011 Android Simplicity
All Rights Reserved - Copyright by PonPon